Tuesday 1 October 2013

Getting Started

Hi, Winnie here!

New to this, but I will be starting a simple blog which showcase most of my works, be it good or bad.


I don't type a lot nor am I good in this, but I getting helps from my elder brother who been blogging for a long time.

And to get things started for now, here are some simple snapshot of the works that I done till now.


I do prefer science friction stuffs, and the above which show a part of a spacecraft.

It isn't a first person shooting game, but my elder brother give me that idea in order to make the snapshot more interesting.

The gun is based on the first photo above which I am very satisfied with.


The human isn't easy for me, and especially I need to individually do the parts for each equipment.


You can use those snapshot from this site, or from the Gallery when I update at later timing, but don't forget to credit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment